Caliz B.V. is specialised in instrument calibration. We calibrate with traceability to national and international standards. We have a conditioned laboratory with four calibration engineers and an administrative assistant. The latter is also the main point of contact for our customers.
All of the calibration engineers have many years of experience and have completed approved calibration training in the field of equipment and instrument calibration. Caliz B.V. developed her laboratory in Berlicum with the motivation that it has mastered calibration technology and has RvA (Dutch Accreditation Council) and ILAC traceable standards to be able to perform the calibrations in question.
Monday till thursday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Friday 8:00 am – 12:30 pm
Adjusted opening hours:
• Yearly maintenance in week 45 (no calibrations possible).
• Closed from December 21 up to January 5 2020 (Holiday).
• Closed Februari 24 & 25 (Carnaval).
• Closed May 21 & 22 (Ascension Day).
We calibrate e.g. for the following organisations:
We calibrate e.g. for the following sectors:
• Automotive industry • Military • Pharmaceutical industry • Laboratories / Research • Metal processing • Museums • Process industry • Transport • Packing industry • Aircraft maintenance companies • Food industry