Caliz B.V. is specialised in instrument calibration. We calibrate with traceability to national and international standards. We have a conditioned laboratory with four calibration engineers and an administrative assistant. The latter is also the main point of contact for our customers.
All of the calibration engineers have many years of experience and have completed approved calibration training in the field of equipment and instrument calibration. Caliz B.V. developed her laboratory in Berlicum with the motivation that it has mastered calibration technology and has RvA (Dutch Accreditation Council) and ILAC traceable standards to be able to perform the calibrations in question.
• Carnaval, closed February 12 & 13, 2018.
• Kingsday, closed April 27
• Ascension day, closed May 10 & 11
• Yearly maintenance in week 45, no calibrations possible.
• Christmas holiday, closing December 22 up to January 2, 2019.
We calibrate e.g. for the following organisations:
We calibrate e.g. for the following sectors:
• Automotive industry • Military • Pharmaceutical industry • Laboratories / Research • Metal processing • Museums • Process industry • Transport • Packing industry • Aircraft maintenance companies • Food industry